There are a variety of natural hair care products out there formulated to address black, African American hair and ethnic hair types and hairstyles. When it comes to hair care products most of us would like our line of products to make our hair soft, curly defined, contoured, have movement and body, without a lot of crunchiness, greasiness, frizz and shrinkage. Whether you curl it, relax it, twist it, press it or wear it natural, your shining style begins with healthy hair. What I can recommend is what I have used on my hair and what I have used on others that worked very well:
Shampoo: Proper hair care begins with the right shampoo. A good shampoo prepares the way for the other hair care products to do their job properly.
– DevaCare No-poo and DevaCurl Low-poo
– Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo, Coconut and Hibiscus Curling Control Shampoo, and African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo
– Jane Carter Solution: Hydrating Invigorating Shampoo SLS-Free and Moisture Nourishing Shampoo
– Miss Jessie’s Crème de la Curl Cleansing Crème
Conditioner: A good conditioner makes all the difference in how your hair is easy to deal with after shampooing. A conditioner leaves dry, highly textured hair soft, conditioned, healthy, define and easier to manage.
– DevaCare One Condition
– Jane Carter Solution: Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
– Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Baobab Volumizing Conditioner
– Miss Jessie’s Crème de la Crème Conditioner
Deep Conditioner: Deep conditioning is intended to hydrate the scalp, nourish, strengthen your hair routes and to make sure you don’t loose volume and shine. The use of a deep conditioner and its effectiveness varies depending on the severity of the damage. Combat the damage of chemical treatments, coloring, heat styling and environmental pollution by deep-conditioning your hair on a regular basis. This will help replenish lost moisture and keep locks shiny and resilient.
– DevaCurl Heaven In Hair
– Jane Carter Solution Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
– Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol deep conditioning
– Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Baobab Anti-Breakage Masque, Raw Shea Restorative Trauma Masque
– Miss Jessie’s Rapid Recovery
Scalp Cream: For most people, the scalp is hard to see because it’s covered by hair, so it can be easy to forget that it needs care, too. Daily shampooing and conditioning might be enough for healthy hair, but sometimes the scalp needs a little extra treatment and moisturizing.
– Kuza 100% Indian Hemp
– Dr. Miracle Temple and Nape Balm
– Dr. Miracle Daily Moisturizing Gro Oil
Moisturizer, Styling and Curling Cream Enhancer:
Depending on your hair type, you may have natural black hair that is already tightly defined and individually curled, or kinks that zigzag a bit more than they coil around. We all want to effectively tame frizz, transform spongy ‘fro and kinks into bouncy luscious spirals, eliminate shrinkage and boost shine while intensifying our precious curls.
-Jane Carter Solution Curl Defining Cream
-Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Cream and Curl Defining Cream
-Luster’s ShortLooks SassAFraz Spray and Gel
– Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme
– Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Organic Yucca & Aloe Thickening Growth Milk and Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Conditioning milk
– Miss Jessie’s Curly Pudding, Meringue, and Buttercreme
In a nutshell I have tried and experienced what these products can do and I have to say they have worked really well for me. I hope these products will help u as well, if anything give me any feedback on the progress.